Ramalynn Academy is actively monitoring developments regarding COVID-19 in our region. It is a rapidly evolving situation. Please check this page regularly for updates.
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Summer Program 2020
Ramalynn Academy's summer program, beginning June 15th, is continuing as scheduled. It is open to students Preschool through 8th Grade. For camp descriptions and hours, visit our Summer Program page.
Summer School Hours Beginning June 15th*
Primary: 7:30 AM - 5:15 PM
Grades 1-8: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
*These hours of service are current with the evolving COVID-19 situation.
Public health officials recommend the following to reduce risk of any viral respiratory infection.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol, if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid face touching, especially eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or cover mouth and nose with a tissue; throw it in the trash after single use and wash hands.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces.
- Avoid close contact with those who are sick.
- Stay at home if you are feeling ill.
- Do not return to school or work until you have been fever and/or vomit-free for 24 hours.
- Common Sense Media: Explaining the News to our Kids
- American Psychological Association: Five Ways to View Coverage of the Coronavirus
- CNN: A Guide to Keeping your Child Safe and Reassured as Coronavirus Spreads
- Time: How to Talk to Your Kids About the Coronavirus Outbreak
Resources Informing Our Decisions
Keeping Kids Healthy
Help your child stay healthy and help them cope with stress during the outbreak.